What's new

Rambo Rick's "10 Reaons Why Titannic is Better than Lord of the Rigns" (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
:laugh: The scary thing is that it's a very accurate spoof (um I hope its a spoof) of the many posts I've encountered on the internet (outside of HTF of course), check out the IMDB forums for example, this is exactly how these simple minded doofus's think and type.:D

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
This really is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I think it's funnier because how much we're attached to Titanic & LOTR. Good stuff.

I needed that laugh big time. :D

Chris_T

Stunt Coordinator
That is one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm still cracking up reading it. Nice job Ernest!:)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

And it goes:

Classic! I noticed that the second time I read it and couldn't stop laughing.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I first got wind of this over on LCVG. Nothing like a good Rambo Rick review. :D

Fixed.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I cannot stop laughing!!!:D That is seriously so funny!

Oh, my sides....I tried to start reading Rambo Rick's review of Titanic and I couldn't because I'm still laughing!

Thanks for posting this.

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
Just tracked down the LCVG forums. I see that Rambo's work could not be contained to the HTF. Even now it spreads across the internet, from chat room to chat room. Soon, all the world will know the name "Rambo Rick".

All your midjet are belong to us.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

That was something I caught right away. That ruled. Funniest thing I have read in forever. It is funny on so many different levels. I'm still laughing.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member

Yep Ernest. I reposted this over at the LCVG forums (I'm one of the owners there). I had to stop reading it because of the stomach ache I had from laughing.:laugh:

"thats how they give you gay."

That has to be one of the funniest damn things I've ever read.:D

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
And here some of us thought the funniest stuff to be read on the net was on the imdb.com forums.

What I find "great" about Rambo Rick and the usual gang of idiots who post and flame like mad on imdb is how inadvertent their comedy really is. Spelling and grammar alone has me howling. But the aggressive strains of "tihs sux & if yuo licke it, yer're gay" and the inarticulate rambling that makes no sense even if you are on hard prescription drugs like vicodin... ah, yes, comedy at its finest(?)!

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
"There is no sex in star wars but there is sex in titanic. when you have sex it means you love someone more than if you dont and Prencess Laya and Han never have sex and only kiss next to the gay robot. Also, Laya kissed her brother and it means she loves her brother. Thats gros. Jack takes off his clothes and lets Rose get on top of him. He sweats because she weighs alot. Rose loves Jack so much she has to slap the window. Laya just stands there and doesn't slap anything not even the gay robot."
-- from "10 REASONS WHY TITANNIC IS BETTER THAN STAR WARS" by Rambo Rick

Ah...good times...good times...

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member

This is what sent me in to hysterics. I happen to be going through the Extended Editions of the first 2 films and I can just imagine Billy Boyd uttering this line and it just kills me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks