What's new

Directors Raiders had snakes. Doom had bugs. Crusade had rats. What will Indiana Jones 4 have? (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
So, whats a good creepy crawly thingy to replace the previous ones in the Indiana Jones series? What will they have in the next movie? My vote: bats. Or scorpions.

What else?

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Richard Simmons clones. No seriously it's hard to say, I mean what else is there? Spiders would be creepy but they kinda already did that with bugs. Hmmm I don't know, I'm sure the boys will come up with something original.

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Indy: Whats in that tunnel?
Short Round: It looks like...cats!
Indy: Worse. Cats...with hats!
Short Round: Aieeee!

Clay-F

Stunt Coordinator
Temple had a short scene with bats....

Hmmmmm

They could use Scorpions, but thats borderline bugs, yet not really since scorpions are much more dangerous...

They could use something like Crocodiles...

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
They could use something like Crocodiles...
Temple of Doom had crocodiles too.

No I think it's bees, swarms of African bees!! Imagine the sound effects... bzzzzzzzz!

No? Bacteria? Dangerous microscopic unphotogenic bacteria, they can save money on visual effects, just have Indy and friends break out in spots half way thru the film, ping ping ping!

No? Amazon women from Darkest Africa!! 60 year old Indy and co are lost in the jungle and are captured by voluptuous, sex-crazed African Amazons!
Death by snu-snu!* :D

* Futurama injoke

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
No, no, no, you're all wrong. Indy's gonna be buried up to his neck in sand, his nose covered in strawberry jam, and about to be devoured by an army of ants. If they can't get the jam, they'll use sawdust and termites. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks