1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

RadioShack Analog Sound Level Meter

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Theon, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Theon

Theon Active Member

The new RadioShack Analog Sound Level Meter is now available in Canada with free shipping at $69.99. The item number is 33-4050. However, the item seems to be sold out (or has not been stocked yet) at local stores.

2. NickSo

NickSo Well-Known Member

Yeah, i noticed this awhile back.. its about time! They redesigned it too [​IMG]

3. Brian L

Brian L Well-Known Member

Hummm...I see that this is listed on the USA RS Web site as well. I wonder how long before someone sorts out the correction factors for the new model.

I looked at the online manual, and it says the the FR is "flat" from 32 Hz to 10 kHz....+/- 3db. Humm, a 6db spread in frequencies doesn't meet my definition of "flat".

A room that measured that well could probably get away with being called flat, but not a measuring device.

Here's the link to the manual:

http://www.radioshack.com/images/Pro...OME33-4050.pdf

BGL

4. Doug MacGregor

Doug MacGregor Well-Known Member

Theon.
    Order it Online at radioshack.ca.
    I just got mine and it took only 5 days.

5. Ken Smith

Ken Smith Well-Known Member

I checked it out on the web site. It lists for $40.00 here in the States. Web site says it's out of stock and to check at the local dealer for it.

6. Theon

Theon Active Member

I ordered mine yesterday at 2am and received it today at 11am! I used the "free shipping" method and RadioShack sent it by Purolator!