What's new

"Quintuplets" (1 Viewer)

Aaron Pinkston

Auditioning

I can see. Also, I'm not 12, I'm 11, so I take this stuff a little bit more serious than you guys. Anyway, since none of you are interested in Ryan, I might just go ahead and leave. Notice, I said *I MIGHT*...

Eric F

Screenwriter
From that post you seem like a very sophisticated 11yr old. I hope your parents know you are participating in this forum.

As for the show ARCTU being cancelled because of Quint, it's not an "ignorant" comment- just one of frustration, being that FOX seems to cancel interesting, sophisticated shows for puerile ones. At least Arrested Development got renewed.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Aaron,

But even if some of us might not be interested to hear so much about Ryan, we might be interested in you yourself, as a member. So why leave? You certainly might have to contribute more to this forum than just info about Ryan. Perhaps you might even make a few friends here.

Cees

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams

You old bastards. ;)

Anyways Aaron, stick around. We can always use someone on the inside. :)

Aaron Pinkston

Auditioning
I'm sorry I haven't been here for a few weeks, but I've been so busy. I had to fly to Los Angeles with Ryan and my family so he could shoot episodes for his new show, "The Ryan Pinkston Thing". Also, Ryan will be a guest on "The 2004 Teen Choice Awards" if you're willing to watch it. Well, I have to go for now. Hopefully, I'll see you sooner than two weeks! By the way, "Quintuplets" HASN'T been CANCELD. New episodes will resume on September 8, 2004.

Thank you,
Aaron

Aaron Pinkston

Auditioning

Well, considering as to where you live (Canada), "Quintuplets" HASN'T been released there yet. Either you lied about your hometown 'OR' you're just trying to make me mad. If you're trying to make me mad, it's not working. Don't say "Quintuplets" has been released in Canada because it HASN'T. Trust me, I know what the producers said. ;)

MaryKatherine

Auditioning
I have a question for Aaron. Are you realy 11? Because ryan's brother Aaron is 20. He was on the cribs episode with his brother so if you are really Aaron then why are you lying about your age? O and i LOVE Quintuplets! I watch it all the time.

~ MKAT ~:wink:

Aaron Pinkston

Auditioning
MaryKatherine, you're 110% right. However, I lied about my age to protect myself. By the way, I'm 22 and not 20. I lied because I already told people where I live. (Clarksville, Maryland) When I told my age, I said 11 because that's what people would be looking for and not a 20 year old. I hope that helps. Anyway, thanks for watching the show.

Desmond

Grip
I like that show.

It's a good funny show.

I like it when the guy says 'you likey?' in every show. :)

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
I'm amazed, to me that one aspect almost ruins what is an otherwise decent comedy. That little kid over-acts so badly it's not even funny.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Huh, apparently the whole "make something not funny into something amusing through sheer repetition" thing does work for some people. :D

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale

What, do you honestly believe that we are all lumberjacks up here in the Great White North with nothing to watch except the CBC? Yes the CRTC is bad but not quite that bad!

See, there's this marvelous new invention called cable and an even newer one called satellite. You would know this if you posted in or read any threads other than the Ryan Pinkerton (or whatever the hell his name is)fan Club thread that you've tried to start here... :rolleyes

Now, I'm finished posting in this thread because I hate the show. Not that this thread is really about the show anyway but one of it's extra's...er, I mean "stars".

Michael_CPC

Agent
Umm... why do I have a hard time believing that the person that started this thread is 22?

Anyways, I hate the "you likey" catchphrase. It makes me cringe. Other than that, the show has some really funny parts. I like how they're doing subplots with the parents.

Aaron Pinkston

Auditioning
I'm not being mean or anything, but whatever. Believe what you want to believe and believe not what you don't want to believe. That's all I'm going to say. I'll come back some other time, but for right now... PEACE!

MaryKatherine

Auditioning
Oops! Sorry for blowin your cover:frowning: I lied about some stuff on my profile too. But anyways, I'm sorry. O and the episode of Quintuplets that you were in was great. You and your brother are awsome at Martial Arts!

~ MKAT ~

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen and I'm not even in the After Hours Lounge!

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Hmm. I could see it working the other way, where something is repeated because it's funny, but you're implying that it's the very act of repetition that makes it funny. If that's the case, creating a successful comedy should be easy - come up with a catchphrase and just make sure you write it into the script at least two or three times a week.

Let me give this a try...

Bengal tigers!

Bengal tigers!

Bengal tigers!

Bengal tigers!

Bengal tigers!

Bengal tigers!

...anybody laughing yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks