What's new

Quincy...defective disc?? (1 Viewer)

Steve Meskell

Second Unit
My copy of disc 3 will not play in any of my players. Anyone else having a problem?
Besides the problem I love this release....:emoji_thumbsup:

Eric_Bee

Stunt Coordinator
Quincy purchasers (from a soon-to-be purchaser) - another thread noted Quincy to have music changes. Does anyone have details on this?

peggy

Stunt Coordinator
A friend of mine was complaining that her set had all kinds of problems such as the episode cutting off before it was over with and some episodes not playing at all. She was afraid to return it since she figured she would get the same problems again.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Take em back, over and over again if you have to. Damn Universal and the cheap ass duel layer double sided discs! Its your money my friends!

John H Ross

Screenwriter
I'm having lots of problems with The A-Team season 2 (also Universal). The first disc stops once (briefly) on the first side, and again (briefly) on the second.

Back to Amazon it goes....

I'd buy SO much more TV on DVD if the quality control was better...

JR

Kevin EK

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I'm sure that Quincy would ask the DVD retailer who gave you the bad disc: "How do you sleep at night?!!":)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I found with my R2 boxset of the first two seasons, that the music paused briefly when the menu screens started.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks