What's new

Quick Sale: Nikon Coolpix 8700 Digital Camera--8 MP--$500 Shipping Included! (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
The camera has been sold--thanks.

Hi everyone. I am selling my 1 WEEK OLD Nikon 8700 for $450 INCLUDING shipping w/insurance! to the lower 48. I spent $700 + Tax on this camera. You will not get it for a lower price online or locally. This is a VERY advanced camera yet is simple enough to use as a point & shoot camera. It has 8MP of resolution, a 1.8" TFT LED monitor, an electronic viewfinder and 8X optical zoom. This camera has every adjustment you can think of--it has more custom features then you can imagine. It is just too much camera for me at the moment and my wife just wants something simpler to use. The camera is in absolutely perfect & immaculate condition. It will come with original box, booklets, cords, software & receipt. I prefer PayPal but will accept a MO or check(will ship after it clears).

Here are some links:

Pictures

Specs

I can provide plenty of referrences on request. Please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions--thanks!

Price Has Been Lowered To $450

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
very nice

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
If its only a week only why not simply return it? I might know someone that would be interested in this though so I'll email them the URL

Kevin L K

Second Unit

A very legimitate question Andrew.

I worked out a deal with the manager at Best Buy--I returned 2 other cameras to Best Buy to upgrade to this camera--and each time the manager agreed to not charge me a restocking fee--they normally charge 15% to restock cameras. We came to an agreement this would be it as far as returning cameras and I agreed I would not return it unless it was defective which it is not. He actually gave me a $50 price drop on it as well($750 was the in-store price)--pretty nice of him to do that--especially at a place like Best Buy.Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks