What's new

Question on Night Gallery on Chiller TV (1 Viewer)

Eric_Bee

Stunt Coordinator
I don't have DirecTV and so don't have the Chiller yet, but I have a question on Night Gallery for those who do have the channel.

According to the schedule on its website, Chiller is at least broadcasting Night Gallery in the same blocks as originally broadcast, e.g., where the show was originally broadcast with 2, 3, or 4 episodes in an hour, that is how Chiller is showing it, meaning that unlike the syndication packages which presented the show only in half-hour blocks, the episodes more than 30 minutes are not cut down and those less than 30 minutes are not padded up.

Thus, the key question - are the episodes running full and intact, as originally broadcast, or is Chiller making deletions (or time compressing) for extra commercials? Those who know please let the rest of us know. Thanks

chas speed

Second Unit
Real Name
jeff
There is another thread about the Chiller channel and they say it's a little time compressed, but is not really cut that much. It's pretty much like the Sleuth channel. I think you would be better off getting Night Gallery from Columbia House videos on ebay or getting dubs off the shows run on Encore Mystery channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks