1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the Dragonheart DVD series.

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Frank@N, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Frank@N

Frank@N Well-Known Member

As a fantasy fan I'd like to find a copy of Dragonheart SE, but it seems to be out of print.

It's been repackaged with the waste of space sequel (New Beginning).

I was wondering if this is a two-disc release with the original Dragonheart SE disc intact (with extras)?

At $14.99 the combo pack isn't a bad deal, unless they have placed both movies on one disc.

There do not appear to be any reviews of the combo pack.

2. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Well-Known Member

I like the movie, one of those test DVDs in regards to pans for your surround sound. 14.99 is not a bad price for it even if in includes that trash New Begining. I remember a couple of years ago I bought the Indian Jones trilogy on Special edition VHS and they added the Young Indiana Jones series. I didn't want it, but I got it anyway. Of course try to find it and even here on the Software for Sale/trade, you may be able to find someone that will trade it for another DVD.

3. JasonMA

JasonMA Well-Known Member

I picked up a copy of Dragonheart on Ebay a few months ago because I couldn't find it anywhere else. You might want to check there.