1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Panny RP62 Skipping

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by JeremyEI, Jul 16, 2003.

1. JeremyEI

JeremyEI New Member

Hey everyone,

Been a long time reader of these boards and everyone here always seems to be on point with their information, so here goes with my question. I feel I may know the answer, but maybe not.

I have a Panny RP62 that I got open box from Best Buy back in June. Last night, as I was listening to a cd it suddenly paused for a moment, then continued to play for a few more seconds, then another pause. This continued for a little bit. Skipping ahead a song sometimes solved the problem, sometimes it didn't. I tried a few other discs and they did the same.

When the played paused, I got close and could hear the motor whirring but nothing was happening.

This morning, i tried it again and this time things played fine, so it seems to be a bit random.

So, my fear is that there could be some labor and parts costs in my future. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks muchly!

Jeremy