What's new

Question About iTunes (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I just downloaded a free song off of iTunes thanks to Pepsi, only to find that I can't play it in Windows Media Player, where all of my other music files reside. Any way to get around this? If this sounds too much like it's encouraging piracy, sorry, I'll understand if the mods delete this thread, but piracy isn't my intention here, just convenience.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
For copy protection reasons it can only play in iTunes. It makes a very good jukebox btw.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, I see why they would do that, but it still sucks for me. Stupid Pepsi should've made the deal with Napster instead. Oh well, Coke's better anyway. And no, I'm not ungrateful.;)

Brent_H

Second Unit
Gui is right, works like a charm. And, yes, iTunes is very nice. I just wish it didn't hog as much of system resrouces as it does. I find that after awhile, when switching between tasks and what not, my mp3's "skip." Winamp never does this. :)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I've decided I'm just going to save up enough until I can get Denis Leary's "No Cure For Cancer," the complete album. I've got six saved up so far I think. Spent the first one on "Clocks" by Coldplay. Thank goodness my dad consumes Diet Pepsi like most people consume oxygen, b/c Mountain Dew is the only Pepsi product I find even midly tolerable, and I only drink that at restaurants that don't serve coke anyway.

Shane Bos

Second Unit
I wish they had this deal going in Canada I drink way too much Pepsi. Usually have a six pack of the bottles on my desk at work. I would totally be down with a couple free CD's to go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks