What's new

Question about Collecting the Super Friends on DVD (1 Viewer)

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
Well, those eposodes suck...Where is the Lord of Middle Earth? Superfriends meet Frankenstein? Superfriends go to Oz? I don't want to see lost episodes....Geez...I wonder when there will be a volume 3...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
^ Matthew, I copied these titles from Brandon's link above. There are one or two in a different order than on the discs, but these 16 are on Volume 2.

The Demons of Exxor
Rokan: Enemy From Space
Battle at the Earth's Core
Sinbad and the Space Pirates
The Pied Piper from Space
Attack of the Vampire
Terror From the Phantom Zone
The Beasts are Coming
The Anti-Matter Monster
World Beneath the Ice
Invasion of the Brain Creatures
The Incredible Space Circus
Batman: Dead or Alive
Battle of the Gods
Journey Through Inner Space
The Rise and Fall of the SuperFriends

BTW, there are a fair number of goofs on this set, mainly pertaining to the inclusion of characters on the cover/menu art that don't appear: Riddler, Flash, Hawkman, Brainiac, Apache Chief.

I just wish WB would start speeding up these releases. There's quite a few Superfriends seasons to get out and then Justice League complete seasons...

Matthew Green

Stunt Coordinator
Darn...I won't be buying this one then...I was REALLY hoping for the episodes I've already covered...Thanks WB for saving me money. Geez. I haven't bought a DVD TV show in a long while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks