1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Quad 5.1 Speaker System- Steal It!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Rob Rodier, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Rob Rodier

Rob Rodier Well-Known Member

I have a Quad 5.1 system finished in Piano silver. This system is boxed up and ready to go. This system has under 5 hours of play on it.

The package includes 4 extremely well built front and surround speakers, a dedicated center channel and a 300 watt powered sub woofer that is remote controlled. All the speakers have 7 coats of hand applied laquer. Fit and finish is not going to be beat at anywhere near this price.

The front and rear speakers retail for $400/pr. The center retails for $300 and the sub retails for $1k.

This is a very high performance, accurate, and musical system. The sub peaks at over 110db spl.

You can view the system on Quads website here; http://www.quad-hifi.co.uk/ranges.ph...d=2&range_id=4

This is the perfect solution for someone that needs to a system that has a very high WAF but also wants top notch performance. Quad is one of the most storied high end manufacturers in the world.

I am asking $1100 shipped to CONUS which is almost half off. The wife wants this gone so reasonable offers will be considered. Original box, manuals, the whole nine yards are included.

I have strong feedback ratings (around 100 all positive) at audiogon and ebay.

Email me at robrodier at gmail dot com.
    [​IMG]