What's new

Pushing Daisies - Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member

Oh nice. I didn't realize "I'm sorry, doctor" was on the show. I only watched the Pilot, and I don't think I've ever seen her in anything else. Maybe I'll have to go back and watch it.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
If I remember correctly, Bryan Fuller actually paid for that last bit out of his own pocket and the SFX team did it for basically minimum wage.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Nice episode. The ending was tacked on but with the way things are going no network show is ever going to have a proper ending, unless they wrap the series up somewhere around episode 6. It was more than nice while it lasted. I'll miss the Pie Maker, a girl named Chuck, Itty Bitty, private investigator Emmerson Cod, the Darling Mermaid Darlings Lily and Vivian and of course Digby and Pigby.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein

I'm assuming the cast did not shoot any new scenes for the tacked-on ending, and that the original ending was The Piemaker and Chuck standing in the doorway, and that the race-through-the-sewer shot is from a previous episode.

Does anyone remember if any of the tacked-on special effects stuff was reused from previous episodes?

Have we seen that have that huge tracking shot through the village before?
Have we seen the giant cow restaurant before?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Cow is new. The flyby was awesome, as it covered almost all of the locations we've seen: cemetary, windmills, monastery, lighthouse, sewers. Probably a lot of others as well.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
I was thinking that the SFX stuff could have already been from unfinished episodes or stuff cut from previous episodes. The cow restaurant thing seemed kinda random.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I usually reserve that for Chuck or Olive walk-bys.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
When Olive lifted her leg in the prison visitation room, I had to rewind to see where her hand was. Pervy, I know.

Stephen, if you look at your copy again, let me know if they show the prison. That figured in a couple of episodes and it's the only major location I can think of that I didn't see.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H ) from last month's (UK) Vanity Fair magazine. Just a reminder of how incredibly lovely and sexy this woman is. (Yeah, I know she did some full-frontal nudity in a few early films, but sometimes less is more, and a well-composed still can tell more of a story than a screen grab from a video of a film.)

Just one more reason to miss this show.

Regards,

Joe

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
You weren't supposed to see those three words. It seems like I ain't seen you for a long time for some reason. Thanks for the link, and yes, I'm going to miss the show as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks