What's new

Publishing a Book about the East Coast Quake (1 Viewer)

Rachelle23

Auditioning
Real Name
Rachelle
Hi guys, I am new here to the forum. I am working for a Virtual Assistant Business "Lifebushido." And we are gathering stories from people who felt the quake. We just want to have people all over the east coast to share or recall what they were doing and where they are at the time the earthquake happened. All these stories will be compiled into one book and everyone who shared theirs will be credited in the book. If you are willing to share your stories, please email me at [email protected] Here's the link to the site: http://turkshido.wikispaces.com/Earthquake+Story+-+Instant+Book

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I guess I'm a bit of a spoil sport but this earthquake was a non event. Besides a few buildings having some damage nothing happened. I was on the fourth floor of a building, the walls shook for a few seconds then it stopped. For about five minutes everyone tried to figure out what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks