What's new

PS3 on BestBuy.com (1 Viewer)

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator
I heard Best Buy admitted this was a mistake and they weren't going to accept the orders.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
So are all the PS3s at BB spoken for by preorder or will they actually be first come first served? Does anyone know for certain?

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
No pre-orders at Best Buy.

They issued a statement about this and refunded all of the money, as well as gave all the people who signed up a 10 dollar coupon (I think..)

BB is first come first serve!

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I know I'm going to get hated on for even saying this but what ever came of the rumor that you could not sell a PS3 on EBay? Money at my house is a little tight this year so if I can get one and sell it I would. It would allow me to provide a nice Christmas for my kids.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The rumor is false, however you cannot sell a preorder for a PS3. Ebay is cracking down on the BS items that people are putting there (like the XBox box someone sold last year).

BrianB

Senior HTF Member

Yes, you can. You cannot sell the preorder more than 30 days in advance, which is why a number were cancelled a few weeks back. There are plenty of PS3 preorders on eBay right now.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
And IIRC, until release day the only way you would be allowed to post a PS3 preorder is if you had a minimum feedback score and rating (I believe something like 50 feedback w/ 99% positive feedback or something like that). Come release day and afterwards, these restrictions will be relaxed...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks