What's new

PS3 At Costco Yet? (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Anyone see any PS3s at Costco in the last few weeks? I'm thinking about buying one this weekend, but am curious what the Costco pack looks like -- How much is it, what does it come with? I want to know whether I should wait to buy it at Costco, or buy it this weekend at 10% off retail.

Thanks,
Doug

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
I saw one. I believe it came bundled with an extra controller... that's it. Don't recall the price but figure it's better than MSRP.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
They had the 60GB bundles at my local Costco. It was $699 and includes an extra controller and a game (forgot which one though) So, assuming the game they include retails for $59 and the controller for $49 you're only saving $10 off retail price for all that stuff. So, unless you are really sure you want the game they include, it doesn't seem to be all that worth it.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
I checked on both 4/3 and 4/6 to see if Costco had any PS3's. They're only carrying the PS2 and XBox 360 from what I can tell. Be sure to pick up Resistance: Fall of Man. Excellent game and the online play is damn fun to boot. I'll check again next week too.
Myself, since my best friend already owns the PS3, I'm going to go for the XBox 360 with the HD DVD add-on and the Wii.
Happy hunting!!!

Brian Price

Stunt Coordinator
I saw a few at Costco recently also. You can't beat the Costco return policy either, even though it has been slightly changed recently it's still great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks