What's new

PS2 Summer Jampack 2002 (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Just got this yesterday and have been playing it for a day.

Last summer's Jampack had ICO, last winter's Jampack had FFX, this summer's Jampack has TimeSplitters 2. Its probably the best demo in the whole thing.

The only thing that stands out that much besides the TS2 demo is the Kingdom Hearts video. Now I'm no Disney fan, in fact, I don't like Disney, but this game looks amazing. The game itself is visually good and the premise seems to be well executed. The trailer video on the disc is well done and now I really want the game because of it.

Anyone else see or have this disc?

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
you forgot to mention... hows TS2?!?! Im eagerly awaiting this title, and will be sure to pick it up! Is the JamPack work getting just for this demo?

Thanks for any info!

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Would have bought this disc, if it weren't for the fact that I already own three of the games that are demoed on it (Hot Shots Golf 3, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, and another one I can't think of right now). Too bad--I was really wanting to check out the TimeSplitters 2 demo. If they would have put a playable demo of Kingdom Hearts on there instead of a video, I probably would have picked it up. Oh well.
-mwb-

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The Summer 2001 disc was worth it for ICO.

The Winter 2001 disc was worth it for FFX.

This disc is worth it for TS2 AND KH.

TS2 is pretty much all the things you like about TS combined with all the things you like about pretty much every single FPS game. The control is great, the game is easy to get into, and its addictive. I was pissed when the demo ended.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I recently saw the first 2 Jampacks at CompUSA for $1.88 apiece. . .check there, maybe they've got this new one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks