What's new

"Prometheus" (2012) Ultraviolet Digital Copy (1 Viewer)

MattAlbie60

I Work for Mr. E. H. Harriman of the Union Pacific
Real Name
Stephen Lilley
I've got a "Prometheus" Ultraviolet code that I don't want and have no intention of using. You want it, its yours. I'll e-mail you the code, send it in a PM, whatever you want. You can even have the little paper slip if you want, but that'll cost you extra for the stamp.
Note that this code ONLY works for Ultraviolet, not iTunes.
UPDATE: The code has now been sold, and is no longer available. Thanks, all.

MattAlbie60

Real Name
Stephen Lilley
Pretty sure this also requires the digital copy disc that comes in the package. There is an app you have to run from this disc that turns the code provided in to an iTunes digital copy code... otherwise, the code on the slip only works with Ultraviolet. (Disclaimer, this is how it worked on the 4-disc 3D blu-ray with digital copy/DVD disc).
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I can only see a period in the above post. However, in my e-mail, I see the full message.
I also have the 4-disc version and, to my knowledge, you only need the digital copy disc when redeeming the iTunes version, not the Ultraviolet version.
I'm only selling the Ultraviolet half, so just the code will work fine. You just type it in on the website for the Prometheus digital copy.
I've gone back and edited the original post to specify that I'm only selling the Ultraviolet code and not the iTunes code, incase it wasn't clear.
Thanks!

WeAreNotAlone

Auditioning
Real Name
A
I'll take it, PM sent
Oh, if the code has already been claimed... appreciate a follow up post stating such.
Thanks!

MattAlbie60

Real Name
Stephen Lilley
Yeah, the code's been claimed. My apologizes, I thought all I had to do was close the listing and it would disappear. I didn't realize it would still be out there. I've edited the original post as well.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks