What's new

Profiler- Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Steve Meil

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve
Does anyone have any infomation if and when season 4 will be comming to disk? It kinda keaves you hanging after watching all 3 seasons. Will they ever get the rights to the missing episode from season 1

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
I emailed A&E and encourage anyone who agrees with me to do the same (though you don't have to agree of course!). The fourth season really fell apart completely - the first two eps featured Ally Walker as Sam, and then all of a sudden Sam was gone - no Ally Walker - and absolutely NO MENTION ever again of Sam by the rest of the cast. It was one of the poorest moves ever, and I emailed A & E to say that I believe the first two eps are worth owning but nothing else, and certainly not at the high $100 pricetag for A & E stuff.

Thanks for readin!
:)
G

Adam T

Agent
I agree the first two episodes are worth putting on dvd. There were a few episodes that are worth being on dvd, including the crossover episode with The Pretender. (If that ever gets released by 20th Century Fox)

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
The crossover was actually just at the end of Season 3 - the set recently released, so you can check it out on there (well the second half of it anyway!).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks