What's new

Problems With Navigation (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
It's little things. For one when I hit FOLLOW THIS FORUM, no box appears to let me know my notification options, plus all the options when posting any kind of reply are gone (i.e. italics, bold, underline, add a link, add a photo, etc). Unable to add photos, too. Even the FOLLOW THIS TOPIC option is broke for me. Ha!

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
SWFF said:
It's little things. For one when I hit FOLLOW THIS FORUM, no box appears to let me know my notification options, plus all the options when posting any kind of reply are gone (i.e. italics, bold, underline, add a link, add a photo, etc). Unable to add photos, too. Even the FOLLOW THIS TOPIC option is broke for me. Ha!
Same here.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
As of today i am unable to click my name and get the dropdown list to see what posts have updated, it just goes to my profile instead, i guess the site is being worked on and something got changed today.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Lol Mike, yeah i hadn't read much on the problems when i posted that, i'm sure it will be fixed soon.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
We'll see! :LOL:I'm lucky. I had a "Content You Follow" tab opened when things went awry. So I can use it still with a simple "refresh."

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm using the recent topics on the right side of the screen otherwise i wouldn't be replying.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Guys,I noticed the problems as well.Have just contacted the support team at IPS.They are looking into these missing navigational issues as we speak.Hopefully this will all be fixed shortly.Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ron:Take a look at the Feedback Wanted thread pinned to the top of this forum. Dave Upton lays claim to tweaking things this afternoon.

davidHartzog

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John smith
I'm having problems as well, including giving a "like this" I didn't mean to hit because the screen keeps jumping around. Is there a way to take back a "like this"?

Rob_Ray

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rob Ray
davidHartzog said:
I'm having problems as well, including giving a "like this" I didn't mean to hit because the screen keeps jumping around. Is there a way to take back a "like this"?
Normally, after you "like" something, an option appears to "unlike" it. However, I just "liked" your message, and there's no taking it back now!

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
We made a change and things should be working now. While I didn't have to clear my cache you might have to depending on your browser. Thanks for the reports and sorry for the inconvenience.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Everything seems to be cool now with my own navigation of the site. Thanks.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
FoxyMulder said:
As of today i am unable to click my name and get the dropdown list to see what posts have updated, it just goes to my profile instead, i guess the site is being worked on and something got changed today.
Scrub my comment, it's been fixed, i posted too fast.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
FoxyMulder said:
Scrub my comment, it's been fixed, i posted too fast.
confused-smiley-004.gif
Took you a few weeks to figure out things got fixed?

:biggrin:

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike Frezon said:
confused-smiley-004.gif
Took you a few weeks to figure out things got fixed?

:biggrin:
I'm having problems again since yesterday, the dropdown list isn't working for me from the home page but it seems to work once i get into a forum topic, very strange situation, same problem with notifications.

This is the page i am talking about, the home page, it's not working when i come in through this page.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks