What's new

Problems with Grey's Anatomy Season 1? (1 Viewer)

Matt_Troop

Agent
I picked up Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy on Wednesday, and I watched 8/9 episodes so far however I encountered problems, In the beginning of each episode it gliches and make those weird blooks and the sounds blurrs, the only way to get past it is to fasyforward and then rewind to the beginning if you don't it lasts about 15 seconds and then pauses... So I was wondering If this happened to anyone else? also What do you think I should do about it?

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I have been watching the set on a Sony player and it seems to play perfectly - no glitches at all.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Matt, sounds like there's an issue with the set which affects different players in different ways. I'm going to try contacting Disney on Monday. My problem wasn't as severe as yours was. What player do you have?

Gord

Matt_Troop

Agent
Well I called Buena Vista yeterday and they were very nice and the man told me to try as many players as possible, and if i didn't work than to send it back so he could try to fix something? I tried it on all of my dvd players in my house and it worked on 2 out of the 5, The two that worked were JVC and Magnovox, the 3 that didn't work were coby, emerson, and polaroid...

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I had no problems here with 3 different players plus a PC drive. Just watched the entire set today beginning to end! :D

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I didn't have a problem with the set, either, and I watched all nine episodes on Thursday.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
No problem with my set, either. Like Lost, this program plays much better on DVD than on broadcast, IMO. I just wish the first season wasn't so short. I raced through it in a day! Great show!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks