What's new

Problems with BFD 1124p (1 Viewer)

BraveHeart123

Second Unit
Real Name
Faisal
I've been using BFD for equalising sub for over 8 months now. Last week i gave it a hard reset to factory defaults. During the reset, the display on BFD showed numbers changing quickly from 1 to 63 and preset defaulting to 1. This is normal behavior after resetting BFD, but another thing is abnormal.
I try to use presets 4 and 5, which are by default Parameteric Equlaiser presets to be used and set manually. When I select any of these presets, all filters have flashing LEDs except first 3. And both presets are coupled and in Auto mode.
I de-couple them and change the mode to PA, but it does not let me change filters from 4 to 12.
When I bought it new, I simply used presets 4 and 5 without any problem. But after resetting the unit, it just won't let me change presets 4 and 5 and all the LEDs are flashing except the first 3.
Any help???

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I've never had that issue nor read about it. I suggest the BFD forum at HT Shack. Those guys are the BFD experts.

BraveHeart123

Second Unit
Real Name
Faisal
I followed the restting procedure mentioned in the BFD manual, do u think unplugging the power cord for 5 minutes would do the trick??
Anyone came across such issue, pls chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks