What's new

Probably one of the scariest sex offenders ever (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
This comes from DVDTalk.

You can read the following at that link. Please be aware that this is a real person and real photo at ths link. He is registered in Lucus County, Ohio. Members of Ohio who live in this are should use caution. Below includes all his info so you can use caution if in the area. Real Picture Directly at this link.

http://ohio.esorn.net/ICWAgencySite....?OfndrID=62569

The members or DVDTalk do get pretty nasty with this guy and pretty much turn him into a joke. Tons of pictures pop up. I have attached a samples. If you are easily offended by insults, you may not want to venture to this thread. I have included some sample photos of what is there. Pages 3+ get harsh.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...4&page=7&pp=25

KyleK

Second Unit
Um, what. the. HELL??? Is that a picture of a real dude? Freaky.

I guess its not hard to figure out WHY he's a sex offender, but seriously, I did not need to see that.

Kyle :D

P.S.: Maybe he was just having a bad day when the picture was taken? Yeah, I think thats it. In jail and stuff...

Chris

Senior HTF Member
The original picture has got to be a fake, right? I mean, I can't find any link to anything else on this guy via google or anything..

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Seriously dude. grow a Beard. And get some sunglasses. Not those cool littler sunglasses from the Matrix. get yourself the big-honking Gargoyles.

please.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

The original picture is a fake, but apparently the guy isn't according to the State of Ohio. The original picture (not the Trek one up now) is a clever photoshop of the offender's photo and the famous Nick Nolte arrest pic. Nearest I can tell this whole thing started on a forum that stages a contest to find the worst "Nasty Ass Sex Offender".

This has to be the ugliest human being I've ever seen. He looks like someone took a hobbit and beat the ever lovin' shit out of it.

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
The interpretation of pervo in the "Star Trek" photo actually looks like one of the midgets in the video for Oingo Boingo's "Little Girls".

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Is there some sort of connection there?

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
*edited, image links no longer work*

if it's a fake, it's a real clever one, that kid in the picture is clearly the same person, imo.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks