1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Private Messages lost with Forum Change or Forum Upgrade?

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by DaveF, Aug 11, 2013.

1. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    Sometime early this year or late last year I'd had a conversation by PM with someone who was building a home in my neighborhood. I wanted to followup and see how the house turned out and if they moved in. But the conversation is gone.

I think I recall something about private messages being lost with an upgrade, and maybe this conversation took place before the forum change.

I wish I could find that conversation. Maybe there's some piece of it in my thread about my basement pre-wire. Is there anyway to resurrect lost messages?

2. Dave Upton

Dave Upton Owner
    Owner

Dave Upton
    Unfortunately right now the answer is probably not. When Huddler kicked us off abruptly, we lost much of the time meant to test the data import. That resulted in broken image links and lost PM's. Sorry Dave!

3. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    Thanks for the follow up. I'll see if I can jog my memory on who pm'd me about my home. It's frustrating, because there's probably an HTFer in my neighborhood and I remember who it was. :)