What's new

Prison Break Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Pretty good. I don't see how the Sheriff can "take it off" of Whisler, since it's the mayor who made the "kill him and win a chance at freedom" deal.

I wondered if the show was still filmed in Dallas until the yellow bus with the DART logo went by.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
At least someone gave Bellick a shirt this week. I think everybody is thankful for that.

And Robert Wisdom's character did it the same way he does everything - intimidation. Anyone who kills Whistler will be dead before he can collect the bounty, just like the guy he drowned for basically being a pest.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
One thing I love about this show is that they don't play around. Things move along at lightening speed and last night was no different. Whisler is already found by Michael and out of the sewer. A little predictable with the water thing but I guess they needed something to get Sheriff somewhat on his side. I think Sheriff is going to be very instrumental in helping Michael break out...kind of like Haywire in season 1.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I had forgotten that Sucre was still a fugitive (and truth be told, I had kinda forgotten about Sucre all together). Since the character is a decent enough guy, I wonder how they'll get him out of that one.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't know exactly what happened with the water. I thought a pipe was broken and Michael would use his engineering jujitsu to fix it, but all along it was an obstruction? Was it an accidentally obstruction, or did the guards place it in the pipe? It seems like it wouldn't be that difficult to shut off water to the facility from the outside if that's what the guards wanted.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S

He MAKES this show, as far as I'm concerned. I'm always waiting for his scenes.

And I, too, had totally forgotten about Sucre!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Nobody's talking about this? You disappoint me! Of the shows I recorded yesterday, I was able to watch Heroes and Prison Break, and I have to give the edge in awesomeness to PB.

Great episode. I'm enjoying the new direction more than I thought I would. The one thing that's pretty laughable, though, is how they handle SWC's absence. They ought to just go whole hog and have the new actress hold a cape up to her face.

The rest, I don't know why it struck me as awesome on a stick, since it was pretty much on par with the previous pair of episodes, but it just was. When Linc was heading down to the garage, I slowly became aware that the hour was approaching and we were going to be denied the reveal. You know a show has its hooks in you when it cuts to black and you go, "Arrghhhhh, no!"

"What's in the box? What's in the box?"

Okay, that's the third movie reference from me in one post, so lates!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Am I the only one that thought of Samburg-n-Timberlake's "D*ck in the box" video when they ended last night's episode with the box for Linc?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Prolly, since I never even heard of that. If the Timberlake in question is Justin, I kind of hope to keep it that way. I've seen one of his videos, and it was awful.

Like Jason, I thought of Seven (as my earlier post makes clear). I wouldn't be surprised if it's Sara's head so they can end the charade. But, that's probably too obvious.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Was that the same actress who plays Sara on the phone, because it didn't sound like her to me at all, and you'd think that it wouldn't be all that hard to record a few lines over the phone.

I also was reminded of Seven. I could have sworn I saw a finger when they showed the box for that brief second but I could be making things up.

UngersPride

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brad
I am enjoying PB more as the show progresses.

It's a bit silly and a bit contrived but it draws you in to see what will happen next.

I'm along for the ride....

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Yeah, if you took it seriously, you'd hate it. That's the reason I gave up on K-Ville already, since I went in thinking it would be more serious. But, if you go in knowing it's big, dumb fun . . . it's big, dumb fun. That's back to PB, by the way. K-Ville, not so much.

Joe_H

Screenwriter

Well I assume it wouldn't be JUST a finger, I assumed the hand was still attached out of view.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I too wish they would just get rid of Sarah.

It really bothers me every time I see them try to hide her
from view or present a photo holding a newspaper that's
obviously not her.

....so that's my wish for the box reveal next week -- though I'm
certain I'll be disappointed.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I should just cut the cord on this show. They finally finished throwing away an important character to no good end, they're doing the "it's happening soon but will likely get stretched out all season" thing again, and the whole thing is just grim without really being exciting enough to balance that off.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Personally, I find this to be a more realistic outcome than the two of them riding off into the sunset together. With all the crazy and dangerous things that happen both characters, it's certainly not unthinkable that either Michael or Sarah would be killed. Granted, 'realisitic' isn't a term that I often associate with Prison Break but I think this will propel new stories dealing with Michael wanting revenge and that's alot more interesting to me than Michael and Sarah being in love.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Plus, they lost the actress and can either string us along all season or get it over with. I think they have been pretty skillful in returning this show to its roots.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks