What's new

Prison Break Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Who else was misled by the motel? I thought the feds were headed toward the one where Tweener was with the girl, and that she had wanted to stop so early because she was suspicious and was going to call the police (or maybe already had).

Oh, and I don't consider shaving your head, when you had short hair to start with, as a disguise.

Ditto for the bleach job, yet keeping the goatee. Geez.

So Bellick & his buddy are still tied up somewhere? How long til they get loose & catch up to the fugitives?

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

Er, I *hope* you were the only one! That really was a very lame midirection, I thought.

I'm still enjoying this series, but the writing seems a lot sloppier all of a sudden. :frowning:

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I am a recent convert to Prison Break, but maaaaan, I love this show. (Also allow me to be girlishly shallow for a second and say that wow, Lincoln is *smoking* hot. gaaaaah.)

Anyway, last night's episode freaked me out. (i'm putting everything in spoiler tags, just in case - I can't believe they actually killed Abruzzi for real this time!! And when finally he was actually looking slick in his gangster suit! I also completely fell for the hotel misdirection - i thought it was Tweener that would be getting busted.
Also, as regards Nika - I am having a hard time totally buying the OMG, Michael I am in love with you!! Why didn't you want me!" twist when last season she was practically shoving him at Sara - with the whole, "the doctor, she cares for you" thing, and talking about how their deal was over. Not really buying that but if it means Nika is out of the way of the boys on the run, then I guess, whatever.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> That really was a very lame midirection

Eh? They kept showing Tweener in the motel & the FBI mentioning a motel, with no mention of anyone else at a motel.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Abruzzi's guy said Fibernacci was in a motel. It was obvious (well, to me) that poor old Peter Stormare's days were numbered from that, and the conversations with his wife. Did you seriously expect him to live happily ever after with his family? I didn't like the episode so much because I worked out all of the "twists" early; in season one, the twists were much trickier (or were double-twists), which really made the show stand out from the crowd.

Bryan Toth

Stunt Coordinator

I was wondering the same thing .... frankly, I didn't remember her being quite that attractive in the first season. But (at least according to IMDB) it is the same actress - Holly Valance.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
She was trashier looking last season - more hooker garb and heavy makeup. She apparently went to a stylist after her run-in with Bellick.

And I agree the proclamation of love was rather unfounded.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Looks like they digitally covered the window of the crash too, to cover up the dummies that we saw in the preview last week. So they are paying attention. :)

Man, give Nika's warddrobe person a gold star. Where's that blushing smilie?

I'm just glad T-bag's hand is going sour.

Who is that old guy in the mugshot that they keep flipping to and from with Michael? Is that something the audience still doesn't know either, or did I completely miss something earlier?

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe a case that went bad for the hybrid FBI guy. Just like the case that went bad for the monotone talking FBI guy on Vanished.

I don't think that we've seen that guy before this season.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor

We've only seen him when Mahone the FBI guy has been looking at his file or picture.

I think there's clearly a backstory for Mahone in there somwhere (why he seems to...well, a little crazy, and why he pops pills out of his pen) and I bet it involves that guy in the picture (Oscar something. Shales, maybe? was his name). Maybe its why he seems so obsessed with catching Michael particularly (he certainly doesnt seem as obsessed with Sucre, you know?)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

We don't know about it yet. But, I think it's connected to the case and not to something in the past, because I believe that guy's mugshot fell out of a packet containing info about Scofield. The way it flashed between the two, it's like he thinks Scofield was that guy in makeup. Reminds me of a scene in Beavis and Butt-Head when Beavis inadvertently confessed to being the "hippie ripper."

"When asked how a boy who was not born at the time of the murders could have committed them, police responded, 'He's very clever.'"

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Shales, the older man in the picture, is Mahone's "one that got away." Mahone's assistant mentioned this to someone in the last episode when they found the car wreckage after Mahone accidentally called Scofield "Shales." Obviously there is a back story that will be revealed. I'm assuming Mahone keeps the mugshot simply as a reminder/flagellating device. The flashing between Scofield's and Shale's mugshots was illustrating Mahone's fear and obsession with not letting Scofield get away, becoming in essence another Shales.

Arild

Supporting Actor
Damn... I'm gonna miss Abruzzi in future episodes. Can't honestly say he didn't deserve it, though. But why couldn't it have been T-bag? That guy needs to die. The sooner the better. I mean, he was a bastard before, but this season he's done nothing but murder innocent people every time we see him. It sickens me to think this character actually has admirers.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't admire him at all, but it is funny that I was sitting there hoping he'd get away from the cops. "Dude, it won't take them long to clear hippie kid. Get out of there!" Hitchcock loved playing with the audience cheering for the bad guy. Still, outside of that, I hope he ends up real dead real soon.

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Funny Episode...

Great line was:

"Step back..or I'll shoot..!"

"no...no you won't" (pulls out clip)

Made me laugh...and Scofield seemed shocked for once, but he regained that cool of his...

Looking forward to next week as usual!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks