What's new

Prison Break Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
So who do you think will be the first to be caught? My bet is on the youngest that is hitching a ride to Utah with that college girl.

I wish they would show us what happened to Haywire. It's been 3 episodes already.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
The car radio, after being set for SCAN, would trigger a bomb. This is after the car rolled off a bridge through a recently romoved section of rail, and who who notice anything amiss about that?
In the car, investigators would find bloody clothes, but no bones or teeth.
I may have missed something.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
The plan was that by the time they got results back on tests to the bones and blood...Michael and Linc would be in Mexico. This is merely a diversion, not a solution.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I'm not sure I buy the idea that whatshisname interrogates whatshisname, who happens to know about whatshername, and that's the lead they follow and they're right on top of them. Almost as much of a stretch as bolting that hand back on last week.

I also happened to catch the episode in HD this week, and I'm wondering if it was a factor in noticing (a) the really bad Photoshop of the photo in the Rainbow Room and (b) in the previews for next week when the car is about to crash into the tree, there are very fake looking dummies

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The thing I don't get about the interrogation is, how much could he know? Wasn't the only thing Michael told anyone was that they were going to get on Abruzzi's plane and fly to Mexico? He might have said he had a backup, but he isn't the type to give out any details to anyone.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

He knew about the money in Utah - as the "previously on" reminded us he was still in the room when whatshisname (Michael) was told.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Right... now I remember. (Still, pretty lucky timing.) Did they show any of that on the "Previously"s? Maybe a better idea not to, so as not to spoil the surprise, such as it is.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
So why aren't the fugitives doing much to change their looks so they aren't dead ringers for those photos on the front page of the papers? Where are the wigs, glasses, fake (or real) beards, etc? Seems like an obvious step they aren't taking, beyond the baseball caps. With all Scofield did to prep, you'd think he'd have some disguises ready to go.

I hope it's not because the producers think we are so dumb that we wouldn't recognize the characters.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's just me but Scofield's baseball cap is so distracting to me when he's wearing a suit. Maybe there's millions of guys who do it but I can't ever remember seeing someone trying to carry the cap/suit combo.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I didn't really get why he's wearing the suit at all- it seems like a bad choice for being on the run. Wouldn't a sweaty guy in a biz suit look suspicious?

I know Wentworth has to wear long sleeves so they can avoid having to put the tattoos on his arms every day.

I agree about the cap with the suit- it is odd, but some guys wear caps to cover thinning hair.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Yeah, it bugs me a ton how specifically Michael and Lincoln have glasses and sunglasses to at least disguise their faces somewhat that they never wear.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
VDub has left da house.

At least Bellick got a lapdance.

T-Bag really is a pathological child molester.

Is Sarah going to lead the G-man to Michael?

This show is lacking that tension that the prison walls imposed all season long last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks