What's new

Prison Break 4 - Guess who's back .... (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I agree you have to suspend so much disbelief with this show already that I can accept her being back.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I understand that the producers came up with this idea after the fact, but it still can work. It's not like we saw a live action death, or one of those silly scenes where the person blows up in a car bomb, then later we find out she rolled out the passenger door into the river before the explosion. It's an afterthought, but can still work based on the way it was done in the previous episodes. I know i'm silly, but I love this show!

Arild

Supporting Actor
They need to come up with a damn good reason for why the company would keep her alive, though. Because right now, as far as we know, they have absolutely no use for her.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
They could use her as a 'weapon' against Michael in case they didn't kill him or leave him in Sona. He's going after the company and they pull Sarah out and use her to get him to back down.

EDIT: As I said before, it's pretty off the wall to bring Sarah back but I'm kinda glad because killing her off like that was a really brutal end for an essentially innocent character.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member

All they had was Sarah and LJ as leverage. You kill both of them, what incentive would Michael and Lincoln have to do anything for them, except save their own lives? People don't go out of their way to rescue dead hostages. Pretend to kill one would motivate them to make sure they keep the other alive. Now they think they are free, but in fact they can use Sarah once again.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Sorry I am late to the party. Been meaning to talk about this for
the past few weeks after hearing the news.

I know it is only TV, but this news sort of pisses me off.

The poster quoted above is correct. Sara was killed off. It was her
head in the box. That was the decision made by the producers when
they realized they could not get the actress back.

Now the show is back peddling because the actress suddenly becomes
available. In the process, it ruins the storyline already in place.

Phil_O

Stunt Coordinator
It's such a good show though, that fans won't care that the storyline is completely whacked out. It pretty much always has been. They should be able to write it such that it is somewhat believable - I hope.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
this news doesnt bother me, i'm glad that she is back.

i think it was a mistake to kill her character off the show.

btw, i've watched every single ep of this series and i still don't know what it is about.

from what i can remember the first season was one guy was framed for murder or attempted murder.
his brother conceived a plan to go to the same prison were his framed brother is and break him out.
After that I'm lost.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That's about it, just with a conspiracy on top. If I remember correctly:

Linc was framed for murdering the vice president's brother, only he didn't do the shooting and the victim wasn't the VP's brother. Apparently, the siblings had cooked up a scheme to get funding for an alternate energy engine, but it never existed. They were just taking the money, but somebody was getting close to the truth. So, they had it look like the brother was murdered in order to cover up the embezzlement and create sympathy for the VP. I think they had some deal with Linc to not fight the conviction so it could be over quick, but Michael was the fly in the ointment.

The second season was the conspiracy trying to kill them to keep them from telling the truth, along with the conspirators turning against each other. I don't think we know what the goal of the plot against the brothers has been from season three to the present.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
greg that sums up perfectly what i've been abble to figure from what i have seen.

it seems like there really is no plot, just "what trouble will they be in next and how do they get out of it".

Joe_H

Screenwriter

Don't we also know something about a taboo relationship with the VP (now P and back to nothing again) and her brother that they were going to blackmail her with?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Weren't they incestuous or something? I basically glossed over whatever happened in season 2 because I don't even really have much memory of it. I don't remember what happened to the original president--wasn't he poisoned or something?--and I didn't remember why the veep didn't ascend and if she is even still alive.
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
WTH.
again watched each ep, somehow i'm missing all these really wacked out plot
developments.

Joe_H

Screenwriter

Thanks for that. I upgraded my Media Center PC and haven't had the opportunity to add all of my series recordings yet (since the best way I can add them only works if there's guide data for them, so within 2 weeks) and I'd definitely have missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks