What's new

Prison Break 4 - Guess who's back .... (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member

Hmm missed the enitire 3rd season as it moved channels.

Perhaps I might be interested in becoming a channel hopper

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Seeing that it is Prison Break, I don't care. I missed her. I think I even called it in the last thread that the shadow organization could have rigged up a Hollywood-level fake. Cover it in some real blood, and Linc would be too grossed out to be able to verify.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
And Ausiello confirms it - and even has an interview with executive producer Matt Olmstead about the matter.

I also found this interesting.This season jumps a forward in time a little. Flashbacks in the first few episodes will reveal how characters get to where they are in the present. Executive producer Matt Olmstead says "There will be a bit of a mystery period where we cover what happened. It becomes about Michael trying to figure out what happened to her. It's his attempt to reclaim her, and her trying to figure out what happened and dealing with it."
Personally, I'm happy. The idea of bringing that character back is absolutely absurd, but this is Prison Break, absurd is what they do. And I'm glad they're back.

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Perhaps some of their script writers must have worked on Dallas when Bobby stepped out of the shower.

:laugh:

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Methinks that Señor Wences was in charge of the prop department on the set of Prison Break!

:laugh: :laugh:

(I also thought of him when viewing the Sarah-in-the-box episode when it aired.)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I always thought...

(I'll use spoiler text but I can't imagine that anyone reading this isn't aware of who is coming back)
...that was a pretty brutal exit for the Sarah character (having your head chopped off and stuffed in a box would be fair to happen to T-Bag but not to Sarah) so in the end, I guess I'm glad that they're 'fixing' that and having Sarah come back.

It'd be funny if they just went crazy and it was still her head in the box and they've just reattached it to her body. She could have stitches all the way around her throat. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
:)

I wonder if this will be used to soften Gretchen a bit. I hope not, because she's stone cold. And, she killed *somebody*. Poor LJ had to hear it.

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein

Wasn't this already revealed half-way through the season when the son suddenly unexpectedly mentions that he didn't actually see her head being cut off because he had turned around and he just heard it?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Not really, because Linc saw the head. I think at that point, LJ "knew" it was her being killed, but he was just made to listen but not watch.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Guess I'm one of the few that never believed they killed her. I always assumed they faked it. Why is this so unbelievable anyway, we never actually saw anything. Lincoln saw a rotting head in a box covered with blood, I highly doubt he would pull it out for further inspection.

Arild

Supporting Actor
Uhh... We saw the head in the box and it was clearly recognizeable as Sara. They actually used a photo of Sarah Wayne Callies for the scene. Sara was dead on the show. The idea of bringing her back is something the producers came up with after the fact, which is why it's so unbelievable - they didn't plan for it, so now it doesn't make sense within the context of the story.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I can accept that Linc didn't inspect the head so it could have been a fake but like you said, the only reason it's a fake is because the producers dreamed it up after they could get the actress back. If she didn't want to come back (like last year), the charcter would still be dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks