1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Premier Acoustic Speakers Discussion

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by LJ Zweck, May 23, 2012.

1. LJ Zweck

LJ Zweck New Member

By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too.
    So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers.
    Any advice will be appreciated

2. LJ Zweck

LJ Zweck New Member

By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too.
    So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers.

3. LJ Zweck

LJ Zweck New Member

4. gene c

gene c Well-Known Member

Gene
    I've nevr used them myself but in a hot and humid climate like FL I'd definently go with weather resistant outdoor speakers. PA has an Indoor/Outdoor category but there doesn't seem to be any products listed. I bet these would be similar to PA's though http://www.amazon.com/BIC-HT56-6-5-Inch-Acoustech-Weather-Resistant/dp/B001NIMUC4/ref=sr_1_133?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1337814971&sr=1-133
    Here's some others listed on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_353159402_15?ie=UTF8&bbn=667846011&rh=n%3A667846011%2Cn%3A172563%2Ck%3AOutdoor%20Speakers&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=07ENJ46WT8KWMS9X6EGM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1348692922&pf_rd_i=667846011