What's new

Premier Acoustic Speakers Discussion (1 Viewer)

LJ Zweck

Auditioning
Real Name
LJ
By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too.
So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers.
Any advice will be appreciated

LJ Zweck

Auditioning
Real Name
LJ
By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too.
So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers.

LJ Zweck

Auditioning
Real Name
LJ

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I've nevr used them myself but in a hot and humid climate like FL I'd definently go with weather resistant outdoor speakers. PA has an Indoor/Outdoor category but there doesn't seem to be any products listed. I bet these would be similar to PA's though http://www.amazon.com/BIC-HT56-6-5-Inch-Acoustech-Weather-Resistant/dp/B001NIMUC4/ref=sr_1_133?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1337814971&sr=1-133
Here's some others listed on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_353159402_15?ie=UTF8&bbn=667846011&rh=n%3A667846011%2Cn%3A172563%2Ck%3AOutdoor%20Speakers&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=07ENJ46WT8KWMS9X6EGM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1348692922&pf_rd_i=667846011

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks