What's new

Post your Wii #'s here!!! (1 Viewer)

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I dont think you should see the blue light, cause its not a message. once you go into your Mii Central, they will drop down from the sky I think

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
cool, I'll check em out tonight when Im home from work. I have more, but I got them from some of the other members on here and they probably will send you them too, if not I can always forward some over. Maybe we should start a list of Celebri-Mii's that we can share with each other. if anyone would be interested in partaking in that.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Please do, if you don't mind. I have added some more people, but I have not got the registration reply yet. So as of now, you are the only one, I'm communicating with. My Finacee will be especially excited about the Dwight Schrute Mii

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
OK, finally getting around to this.

My Wii is:

8971 9237 6243 8113

Let the parade begin!! Thanks for posting your Wii, guys.

Update: Ok, I'm getting started. Added Steven, Will, Patrick, RAF & JohnS, so far.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Added Brian Ri, Rhoq and Bob L

Strange,

Bob said he added me but I never got any notification. Am I supposed to send an actual reply, or do I just need to power up my Wii so it can detect my settings once someone registers me. I would think it would have to be mutual right so that the two people can wind up in each others address book. But anyone who said they added me, I never got any kind of notification.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
Will:

I added myself (PC email account) to my Wii yesterday and got a notice on my PC, responded, and then got a notification message back on the Wii.

However, I sent two emails to my wife's PC account when I first got the Wii three wiiks ago and she only received one of them. I think there may still be something a little screwy with the Wii mail system.

I'll try you again, Will.

By the way, my blue light did appear when I received the notification email.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Added Bob L. on 02/26/07 to my list in Message #34 in this thread (Page 1). Members who have established "active" links with me are now indicated in Wii Blue in that list.

;)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Dome V. added to my list (see Message #34 in this thread for details).

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
I dunno if you're already aware of this, but if a person's Mii Plaza is already full (i.e., has 100 Miis walking around), he/she won't be able to receive any further Miis that are being sent in a manner similar to how you're sending your Miis out...unless said person has previously received those exact Miis you sent, in which case those will replace the ones that already exist in the Plaza. I offer that last bit because I received a few Miis from you the other day; the message I got when I received them was that those Miis already exist in my Plaza and as such, the ones in my Plaza (your "old" Miis) will be replaced with the ones I just received from you. The Wii allowed this to take place even though my Plaza was full...hence my observation that a Wii can accept certain Miis even though the Plaza is full.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
I'll add you tonight after I get off work; can you please add me too?

3714 0938 2009 2287

Thanks!

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
It's not so lonely in my Wii because the Miis are starting to gather. Thanks guys!!

RAF, with your celebrity Wiis coming through, I feel like I'm dining at The Palm here in LA. :D

FYI, no blue light appears to announce the new Wiis.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

Regarding the blue light...

Do you leave your Wii in "standby" mode? That's when the indicator light turns orange instead of red when it is completely off. (It's green, of course, when the Wii is on.) It is my understanding that as long as the Wii is in standby (orange) mode it's connected to the Internet 24/7. Whenever there is any type of activity (such as messages from Nintendo or new Miis entering your Mii Plaza - not sure about the Mii Parade) then the DVD slot will turn blue to indicate such activity.

At least that's what happens with my Wii and the two I installed in the grandkiddies' homes.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I keep mine on Standby and I have never gotten a blue light to inform me of new Miis or when somebody replies to my attempt to add them. The only time I have ever gotten a blue light was when a e.mail was sent to my Wii. When someone on this thread said they added me to their Wii, I never got anything, period.

Bob_L

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bob Lindstrom
What WillG said...

Yes, I've activated the 24/7 connection, always leave my Wii in standby mode, and only get the neato blue light when I receive an email message.

[Come to think of it, at age 54, this forum may be the only remaining place where I can say honestly that my Wii is on standby 24/7...]

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

Now that several people have mentioned this, it might be true that the blue light is activated when e-mail arrives. I usually have a couple of e-mails waiting for me from various sources (friends, Nintendo, etc.) so I might have assumed that the blue light activates even if there isn't e-mail waiting.

And as to the Wii and standby 24/7 comment, let's just say that I'm 64 and still don't have problems that require pharmaceutical assistance.

Let's hear it for Wiiagra!

:laugh: :laugh:

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Oddly enough, I emailed my Wii the first time and got the blue light, but as soon as I turned on the Wii from standby the light went out. since then, Ive sent several emails to the Wii, and I cannot get the blue light to light up again. (and I have never read any of my emails I sent to the Wii)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks