What's new

Post Your Movie Ideas Here (1 Viewer)

Cagri

Second Unit
I thought about this last night on my way home..

A boy gets in his room. He turns the lights on, he lits a cigarette. The room is a mess. Lots of garbage around. This is a very short scene, it ends.

Then we watch a story which I haven't thought about. It may be anything. At some point of the story there happens a catastrophic thing. End of the world.

Then in the end the boy we see in the beginning of the film turns the lights off and walks out of his room. The story in the middle was in a world which was on a planet in the middle of the boy's room. Woo hoo.

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
Ray H, on thw Wizard of Oz Idea. That is a pretty neat idea. I modern day twisted adult version of Wizard of oz is sort of what I started seeing while reading your post.

I started thinking a strange mix of Willow, wizard of Oz story line, and some sort of Horror tinge to it. I'd pay to see it.

I would like to see the DragonLance Chronicles(Margret Weis and Tracy Hickman) series of books made into a 2 or 3 movies. Probably 3, one for each season, leaving the summer book out as it wasn't as good as the other 3, IMO.

John Watson

Screenwriter
I wanna see a movie about the mogul behind the matrix, that turns everyone into micro-serfs "operating" or maintaining klutzy computers, while the real world turns to a garbage heap.

The guy becomes amazingly rich and powerful, but gives it all up, like Sloan, because he wants to raise Rosebushes.

Call it CITIZEN GATES

:D

John Watson

Screenwriter
A movie about a psychopathic move director, whose work celebrates stylish ultra-violence, but by mistake, one night he uses the n word in a club when his bodyguards are momentarily unavailable to save his sorry ass, and gets knifed by some dude who has no idea he's a brilliant creative guy.

Call it THRILL KILL BOY
:frowning:

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
I think the John Brown story would be a very interesting movie especially if he wasn't turned into a saint. I believe he carried an axe around for his enemies.
Yep. That would easily turn this into something like that made for TV movie about the Tuskeegee Airmen. *shudder* Besides, a saintly John Brown would come off as some patronizing "white man's burden" nonsense.

Not only should the faults be left intact, but such a movie should not shy away from the violence. At all. It is central to the story and the underlying moral conundrum.

The religious violence inherent to this story would have obvious resonance with today's front pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks