What's new

Possibility for Night Court? (1 Viewer)

On Amazon.com they are showing a link to submit e-mail address for notification when season 2 of Night Court is released. From past experience they only do this when the item in question is soon to announced. Has anyone heard rumors about this release? Also for all those who want the second and hopefully future seasons it might be a good idea to put your e-mail on amazon. This might influence the studio.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I don't see it when I go to the site. Any chance you can post the link? I'd sure like to let them know there's interest in case this is more of a fishing expedition than a pre-announcement.

Regards,

Joe

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
If we all click on the thing where it asks if you want to be notified, then Night Court 2 will get listed on the "most wanted dvds" list. That's a good thing; it'll tell them how many people want this, and clearly, there's a lot of people who want this. I found the link and here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Court-Co...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately one of these "Notify Me" things on Amazon doesn't mean there's something coming out. Once a set has been released then the studio looks at how well the set sold, and then they decide whether to release it on DVD.

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks