1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Possibility for Night Court?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Daniel Gurecky, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Daniel Gurecky

On Amazon.com they are showing a link to submit e-mail address for notification when season 2 of Night Court is released. From past experience they only do this when the item in question is soon to announced. Has anyone heard rumors about this release? Also for all those who want the second and hopefully future seasons it might be a good idea to put your e-mail on amazon. This might influence the studio.

2. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Well-Known Member

Joseph DeMartino
    I don't see it when I go to the site. Any chance you can post the link? I'd sure like to let them know there's interest in case this is more of a fishing expedition than a pre-announcement.

Regards,

Joe

3. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Well-Known Member

If we all click on the thing where it asks if you want to be notified, then Night Court 2 will get listed on the "most wanted dvds" list. That's a good thing; it'll tell them how many people want this, and clearly, there's a lot of people who want this. I found the link and here it is:

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Court-Co...?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

4. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Well-Known Member

Unfortunately one of these "Notify Me" things on Amazon doesn't mean there's something coming out. Once a set has been released then the studio looks at how well the set sold, and then they decide whether to release it on DVD.

Gord