1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Polk RTi's on the way out?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by gene c, Aug 5, 2007.

1. gene c

gene c Well-Known Member

Gene
    I may be jumping to conclusion but I've never seen them at such low prices from authorized dealers. $129 and $249 each for the C3 and C5. 4's are $175 a pair. 6's @ $250, 8's @ $500, 10's @ $600 and 12's @ $800. And I think OneCall has them in their clearance center already. I know I've been a little hard on the RTi's of late since I replaced them with something else, but they are still a very good speaker and are now priced more in line with the competition. Only problem is I think I screwed myself by not selling the 7 I still have yet [​IMG] ! I know, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person [​IMG] .

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

Gene:

Gene: don't be so hard on yourself! [​IMG]

Where are you seeing those prices?

A quick check of outpost.com (Fry's) doesn't come anywhere near what you are posting. You might have just stumbled upon some terrific sale.

You quote RTi 4s at $175 a pair when they are listed at $259 apiece at Fry's.

3. gene c

gene c Well-Known Member

Gene
    J&r.com and OneCall.com (both authorized) is where I saw them. Actually, I was informed by a member in the speaker forum. First thought was an un-authorized dealer but a quick check of the two mentioned confirmed it.

4. RobertCharlotte

RobertCharlotte Well-Known Member

5. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator