What's new

Pocahontas and Pocahontas II Blu-ray available for preorder on Amazon (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
5241172f_61kzrhJAuKL._SL500_AA300_.jpeg

http://www.amazon.com/Pocahontas-Two-Movie-Special-Edition-Three-Disc/dp/B0084IHVIY/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1338596681&sr=8-15

jim_falconer

Screenwriter
Pocahontas is one of Disney's finest films. The story, music, and animation was all first rate. That said, Pocahontas II is Disney at it's money-grabbing worst. The film's animation looks worst than what you'd see on Saturday morning cartoons, and story has you nodding off halfway thru. This was certainly one of the films, that promoted Steve Jobs to start his campaign of stopping these horribly made DTV sequels.

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
I hope this doesn't mean they are going to bundle Aladdin with all of its numerous sequels. Speaking of Aladdin - where is it on blu-ray?

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by KPmusmag /t/321182/pocahontas-and-pocahontas-ii-blu-ray-available-for-preorder-on-amazon#post_3933685
I hope this doesn't mean they are going to bundle Aladdin with all of its numerous sequels. Speaking of Aladdin - where is it on blu-ray?
I'm sure Aladdin will be a Diamond release. I think its great that Disney is starting to really crank out their animated releases. Cinderella, Pete's Dragon (hybrid), Pocahontis, Nemo, Treasure Planet, and Aristocats. It will be a solid year for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks