What's new

Please, owners of Yamaha RXV 530, help me... (1 Viewer)

Helder

Auditioning
I am trying to disable the center channel in my receiver but i simply can't do it...Even if setting the center channel in "non", the sound is still being reproduced by the center speaker. It´s true that the sound of this channel is bening directed to the front ones, creating a virtual center speaker, but it also continues being reproduced buy the center. Wasnt't the center channel, in these conditions, supposed to eliminated ? Is this ok ? Does it happen to you ? Or my receiver is damaged ? I have to discover it fast, because it is still in warranty.

RobCar

Stunt Coordinator
Perhaps make sure that the center is set to "none" within each of the DSP modes. I'm not sure that the speaker settings are DSP-specific, but then again, delay settings and +/- settings seem to be.

Phil*K

Stunt Coordinator
Helder,

I have a V1 and my daughter has a 5540, neither have your problem. My suggestion is to call tech support.

Good Luck,

Phil

Yumbo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris Caine
sounds like a wiring error; have you done a test tone check to verify correct speaker connections?

Mike Up

Supporting Actor
Sounds like it's defective. I'd get it repaired under warranty. When Center speaker is set to none, it should not be outputting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks