What's new

Playlist / tuner questions (1 Viewer)

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Hi guys. I'm glad to see this new area of the HT Forum!

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but do any of the satellite radio services (maybe this is more of a tuner question) give you the option of saving the queue of songs you've been listening to? For example, do you know of anything where you can "mark" a track title to review later - like to create a short list of tracks you heard and liked?

I think the idea of having track titles displayed at all is really cool, but this feature would really seal the deal for me, if it exists.

P.S. Are there ads on these services (XM/Sirius)? I seem to remember Sirius saying it was commercial-free, but what about XM? It would defeat the whole purpose of it for me if they had ads like regular radio.

Gary Silverman

Stunt Coordinator
You can do this on the Delphi unit. Here's the procedure from their operation booklet.

Save and recall artist name and song title

You can save the artist name and song title on
the current channel for future reference.
1. Press and release to save the current
screen information. Up to 10 different artist
names/song titles can be saved at once,
after which any new information that is
saved will replace the oldest information in
memory.
2. To recall saved artist name/song title
information, press and hold for 2-1/2
seconds. Next, use the SKYFi scroll
wheel or the remote keys
to display each saved artist name/song
title.

DwightK

Second Unit
Eric, there are adds on some channels but they are not like those on regular radio - for the most part. Talk radio and news seems to have normal adds. Most ofthe rest have VERY abbreviated adds. Just a couple minutes an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks