What's new

Planet Terror and Death Proof in Blu!! Coming 12/16 (1 Viewer)

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Link?
Thanks.

That's sick & twisted, butt it makes sense; these "2" films apart are NOT "GH"; so if they're NOT grindhouse flicks: why make them look grindhouse-like?!?!?! :-0

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
I just got the Japanese 6 disc boxset of Grindhouse from Japan which is AMAZING! Now I have 3 copies each of both films. LOL (I already own the US releases of both DP and PT)

Weinsteins arent going to get any money for GH from me till they release the double feature cut!

Thivanka R. Perera

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thivanka Rukshan Perera
They won't release the theatrical cut for a long time. Just like 'The Whole Bloody Affair'.
If Grindhouse was a hit, it would've been out already. But since it flopped, they don't seem to be interested either.
Guess it's just business.
Besides, if they are ever releasing it they'd have to top the great Japanese release.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Just the fact that Grindhouse is available in Japan and has been on cable in the U.S. makes me think that it'll be out sooner rather than later.

And it doesn't seem like the box office is the primary factor since Kill Bill was a hit but The Whole Bloody Affair isn't available while Grindhouse was a financial flop and that is available already (in Japan).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks