What's new

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl Framing Issue (1 Viewer)

Peter Raber

Stunt Coordinator
I just did this a few months ago myself. Here's what I recall doing:

Once you get the letter from Disney you fill out the questionaire as best as you can. I doubt they even need it, but I did the best I could.

You take the faulty Disc 1 out of your case (don't send them your case back to them) put it in a padded envelope and affix the index card on it. Disney pays the postage for you to return it. You do need to come up with a mailer though.

Wait a few weeks and viola! Your disc should arrive in the mail just like mine did.

Adam Sanchez

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Adam
Thanks Peter.

I hope I did it right, I just sent my off this afternoon. I was a little hesitant to use the index card thing (It's actually a sticker label) beacause I noticed the postage due address isn't exactly the same as the one on the bottom of that form you have to fill out. It is the same city at least, somewhere in WI if I recall. I hope that label gets it to the right place beacuse it's all send off...for better or for worse...Haha.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I wonder why you guys South of the 49th have to send the disc back first? I sent an e-mail to them and they asked for my shipping address. I gave them my address and also asked if they wanted me to send the old disc back, once I received the new one. They just told me to throw the old one out after the new one arrived.

I got my replacement disc in the mail today. I'm not complaining, but it is strange that they want American buyers to send their old disc first.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kisanwiki
Recent bookmarks