What's new

"Pirates of Silicon Valley" on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
Has anyone heard if there are plans to release the TNT-movie "Pirates of Silicon Valley" on DVD?

I love the movie...have a VHS copy...and would love to own a version on DVD.

Other TNT movies get released. When the movie aired on TNT it received the highest ratings ever for a TNT movie.

Anyhow...I really like the movie and would love to own a copy on DVD...

Bob Pierce

Stunt Coordinator
Same here!!! This would be great to have on DVD (loved the performances of the two leads, and other supporting characters), and if it's not a bare-bones release, just think of the extras it could have!! Some pretty interesting potential there.

BTW, since this was a made-for-TV movie, does it belong in the "movies" forum, or the "TV" forum?

$0.02,

- Bob

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
This is one I'd buy in a second. I never picked up the VHS, and forgot to record it the last time I had the chance.

Jeremy Jones

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I've almost worn out my taped copy from TNT so count me in. But if they do release it, I hope they add a documentary about Apple Vs. Microsoft, maybe even Triumph of the Nerds which is a great documentary.

Eric_B_C

Stunt Coordinator
Even though the movie is hugely inaccurate (I recommend the book "Hard Drive" which is a lot closer to the truth) it is a great movie, with great casting. Wyle and Hall and awesome as Jobs and Gates.

There's so many interesting stories around the movie (like the story (true?) how Wyle took the stage at some Apple press event as Jobs and nobody noticed it wasn't really Steve.) They could put out a great DVD.

JamesHromadka

Stunt Coordinator
This would be a great movie to have on DVD. It would be nice if they could do a documentary on what happened after the movie, as Apple and Microsoft have changed quite a bit since the end of POSV.

EmmaAU

Agent
"Pirates of Silicon Valley" is now out on dvd! I was browsing the dvd section of amazon.com and there it was. Came out in August and selling for $14-$15.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks