1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pioneer VSX-45TX

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Steve F M, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Steve F M

Steve F M Well-Known Member

If anyones interested in a great Receiver at an unbelievable price. They are for sale from ECOST.com for $499. They are Factory Reconditioned from Pioneer and are a steal at that price.

Steve

2. Scott Hine

Scott Hine Well-Known Member

I just saw that they also have the VSX-49TXi HOME THEATER RECEIVER for 1799.99. Anyone know if they are "Authorized" seller of Factory Re-conditioned?

- Scott

3. chun howe

chun howe Well-Known Member

WOW THIS IS DIRT CHEAP
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ALSO IF ECOST IS LEGIT

4. Niraj Patel

Niraj Patel Well-Known Member

Ecost, Macmall, PcMall, and ClubMac are all the same store sharing the same inventory. Why ecost is cheaper than Macmall I don't know (neither does the rep I called). But, I placed an order with Macmall but they had run out of them at that time. They claim to be getting some more in on Friday, but we shall see if its true.

You can goto bizrate.com and check out macmall's rating. Its pretty good, they seem quite reputable especially since they actually have storefronts.

5. Jason F.

Jason F. Well-Known Member

I ordered my Denon 3803 from them, it was a Refurb and I had great service with them.

6. Richard Little

Richard Little Well-Known Member

resellerratings.com is a great place to check out online resellers and get a heads up on what you can expect.

7. Dick White

Dick White Well-Known Member

I have bought a couple of things from Ecost. They seem to be legit, but you have to add a substantial handling charge to the order so the prices are not what they seem.

8. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Well-Known Member

i bought my last three recievers from them and a buddy of mine bought his reciever, dvd player, and speakers from them. All items were delievered when eCost said they would be and I haven't had a single problem with any of them and neither has he. I recommend eCost.

9. Rodon

Rodon Well-Known Member

I ordered a Pronto TSU2000 and Charger - Shipped seperately and I got gouged on handling big time. They were real nice however when they did it and shipping was well packaged and on time. I say if the price warrants a handling gouge don't be afraid to go for it.