What's new

PIONEER INTRODUCES “FREE ME” LINE OF PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
PIONEER PROVIDES AUDIO ENTERTAINMENT FREEDOM
WITH ITS “FREE ME” LINE OF PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS

Pioneer “Free Me” XW-LF3 and XW-LF1 Bluetooth Speakers Ideal for Providing Great Sound Anywhere

Long Beach, Calif. – (June 24, 2014) – Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. is making it easy and convenient to listen to music content from a smartphone, tablet or other portable player with today’s launch of the “Free Me” XW-LF3and XW-LF1 Portable Bluetooth® Speakers. Both are designed for style-conscious consumers who want a slim, compact, and lightweight Bluetooth speaker that is portable and can be used virtually anywhere. The Bluetooth (Version 3.0) enabled unit is extremely easy to set up and features one-touch pairing, hands-free calling, and provides up to seven hours of battery life on a full charge.

“Pioneer’s ‘Free Me’ line of Bluetooth speakers is great for travel because of its compact size as well as improved output for hands-free calls and streaming music files,” Chris Walker, director of AV product planning and marketing for the Home Electronics Division of Pioneer Electronics (USA) Inc. “Smartphones and tablets are extremely handy but they just don’t have the capacity to provide enough audio output to make them enjoyable without headphones, so we made the Free Me line to give you a better listening experience.”

Free Me provides connectivity with virtually any Bluetooth device with a one-touch pairing feature that enables users to quickly find the unit on their smart device and then pair with a push of the pairing button. Both models also feature NFC (Near Field Communication) technology allowing pairing to be accomplished by simply tapping the top of the speaker with the phone or tablet. Once paired, users can wirelessly stream their music content or use the device for hands-free calling to increase the volume of conversations. The Free Me also offers a direct wired connection through an integrated 3.5 mm auxiliary input.

At only 5-15/16” x 1-13/16” x 3-1/4” and weighing a mere 12 ounces, the Free Me is extremely slim and versatile and can be easily transported in a bag or purse. For a nice feel and high-end look, the top and bottom of the XW-LF3 are wrapped in rich brown genuine leather, while the XW-LF1 is finished in a fashion forward rubberized aqua colored material. Both models feature side grills made of black punched metal mesh to protect the internal speakers. Audio is produced by two high-power full-range speakers, delivering 360-degrees of sound, ensuring that everyone enjoys the same quality sound.

Additional features of the “Free Me” models include:
· Wireless Audio Playback: A2DP
· LED Status Indicator
· AC Adapter
· Carrying Pouch
· USB Cable
· Stereo Mini-Plug Cable
· Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery

The Pioneer “Free Me” XW-LF3 and XW-LF1 Bluetooth speakers will be available in November with suggested retail prices of $199 and $149 respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread