What's new

Pioneer HLD-X9 Muse Hi-Vision/NTSC Laserdisc Player "AS NEW" in ORIGINAL BOX (1 Viewer)

ldmagical

Auditioning
Real Name
Ricardo Tomas
Hi Everyone
This Player was bought in Japan in 2001, and since then it has been stored meticulously in the Original Box.
However sometimes i carefully took it out of the box to play a movie, so the player could work for a while (it's good for mechanics and rubber parts), and then i stored it again properly and in it's life time this unit played between 8 to 10 hours, it's same like NEW, in every aspect. I treat all my equipment with much care.
It's in "Collector's" condition, 100% Complete with Original Cables; Manual; Remote; Serial Number Document; Original Box.
I can provide pictures of the player, and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

To know more about this unit here's the link:

http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/laserdisc_archive/pioneer/pioneer_hld-x9/pioneer_hld-x9.htm

PRICE: 3600 USD or 2500 Euros (Priced to sell).

I live in EUROPE (If anyone from Europe is interested shipping is cheap).

Edited by ldmagical - 8/9/2009 at 05:47 pm GMT
Edited by ldmagical - 8/14/2009 at 04:29 pm GMT

godflesh

Auditioning
Real Name
christophe
Hi from France !

2 500€ priced to sell ! : included a muse decoder (+cables) and a demodulator RF-AC3 ?
DO you have some LDs, specially Criterion?

Waiting for your answer.
Thanx.

Best regards

ldmagical

Auditioning
Real Name
Ricardo Tomas
Hi
No it does not include a Muse Decoder or AC3 Decoder, the price is only for the player.
As for other LD's that i have, are these:

MUSE Hi-Vision:

-Far and Away NEW/SEALED
-E.T MINT
-Terminator 2 MINT

NTSC:

-Star Wars Special Edition (1997) NEW/SEALED
-Blade DTS NEW/SEALED
-Lethal Weapon Trilogy (Japan Box Set)

The Laserdiscs are not included on the price, and the player is as it comes from factory with all cables, remote and manual.

These are the LD's that i have and i can sell also. As for the condition of the player is the same as you buy a Brand New Player, and if you are familiar with this machine you already know the kind of performance you can expect.
Any doubts, just let me know.

Edited by ldmagical - 8/19/2009 at 09:25 am GMT

godflesh

Auditioning
Real Name
christophe
Hi
Could you take a picture near the front and another of the serial number?
Do you use a transformer 100-220 V?
Thanx.

ldmagical

Auditioning
Real Name
Ricardo Tomas
Hi

Yes of course. But don't you want any other pictures? Yes a use a transformer.
I can tell you that if you intend to negotiate under 2500 Euros i will not sell.
Right now i am in vacation, and i will be able to get you these pictures only in 2 weeks.
Is that ok?

godflesh

Auditioning
Real Name
christophe
HI,
OK, no problem, i can wait 2 weeks for your pictures.

If your pictures are OK, I'll buy it.
I use only Paypal (fast for you and for me).
Could you include shipping by UPS (not FedEx) with insurance + a double box (the Pio box is too softy)...and a transformer?
Thanx

ldmagical

Auditioning
Real Name
Ricardo Tomas
Hi
I will do something, i will take pictures from all sides of the player, even close pictures so you can check all details.
The player is Pristine. As for the transformer it's Portuguese, so i don't think it will fit in France electricity socket. And besides i use a Pioneer DV-AX10 from Japan and i'm using it for it. But that's very cheap, a good one is like 30 Euros.
As for payment Paypal is a good option, but there are fees and they are high, and these i cannot pay. But i accept of course.
If you even want to do the transaction by Ebay it's fine to me, i have 100% positive feedback.

As for shipping don't worry, of course i will double box it carefully and well protected. :)

Tank you very much

Enjoy the summer ;)

cltaylor12

Auditioning
Real Name
Christine
Hello - I just wanted to double check: did this transaction take place? I am looking to buy a Pioneer HLD-X9 Laserdisc player (for my husband for Christmas) in working condition (refurbished is fine as long as it's all Pioneer hardware). It doesn't have to be pretty on the outside but it does have to function. If this player is available for sale, please let me know. Or if someone else seeing this thread has one to tell, could you contact me please? I'm in California, 95020 (for shipping purposes). My understanding is this unit is 38 lbs (not packaged). Yes, I know this is an old thread, my apologies - it's the only one I can find so far (nothing on eBay or other places, yet). Thank you, Christine NorCal:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks