What's new

Pioneer Elite SC 65 alternatives (1 Viewer)

jeremy05

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeremy
Hey everyone, I'm getting pretty close to saving up enough to get the SC65, just wondering if there are some alternates I may have overlooked. I would be buying it on Amazon for $1000. Right now its going to be powering a Definitive audios 8060 bipolar 5 speaker setup. I would like the option to add more speakers later. Anyone have any suggestions, and please include a few details such as I prefer this because it has more power, or extra inputs, or a better video processor. Would love some good inputs!!

jeremy05

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeremy
Still 600 bucks cheaper than best buy, add in 250 for their warranty and I could just buy another one.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
You have to read the fine print on warranties. I could "find" an SC65 to throw on Amazon(I've sold on Amazon before)... I "could" also link a warranty to it. Depending on the "verbage" to the warranty...it could be useless. Many "aftermarket" warranties require it to have a valid manufacturers warranty. Because the "aftermarket" doesn't take over till the manufacturers is over. And if the manufacturers is "invalid"...then so is the aftermarket.

jeremy05

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeremy
anyways I talked to best buy and they are price matching the speaker bundle and sc65. Yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread