What's new

Pioneer Elite 82x-TXS (1 Viewer)

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
I'm Selling this reciever which I haven't used in a few months. It's in great working condition. No blemishes,but I'll check over again just to be sure.The remote, however, is only in okay condition. It works but cosmetically it's worn and the battery plate needs a piece of tape to keep it on. I'm looking to sell it for 250.00 plus shipping. If interested please send a reply.

Here is some info on the device:
VSX-82TXS Elite®7.1ChannelA/VReceiverwithHDMI®andAdvancedMCACC
[*]Advanced MCACC
[*]Sharc®-EX + 48-bit Freescale® DSP
[*]Faroudja® DCDi® HD Video Scaler
[/list]
Suggested Price: $1,200.00

7.1 Channel A/V Receiver Featuring HDMI and Advanced MCACC
Multiple high-definition audio and video sources. One impressive Elite receiver to control — and optimize — them all. Enhance your complete home entertainment experience, through this Elite receiver's simple connectivity. Three all-digital HDMI inputs require only one-cable connection to your HDTV and transfers huge amounts of high-definition audio and video, including 1080p signals from tomorrow's soon to be available Blu-Ray Disc® players — without loss of quality. And without the maze of wires. A Faroudja DCDi® HD Video Scaler even converts lower-resolution video signals up to 480p, 720p, or 1080i resolutions through this receiver's HDMI output, so you can enjoy just about any content in the higher native resolution of your HDTV or monitor.
Rediscover your digital content.
This Elite receiver does wonders for your digital content, as well. Easily connect your iPod® player with the included cable, and enjoy your portable audio, photos and videos from your powerful home entertainment system. With the addition of an XM® Connect & Play antenna (sold separately) and subscription service, listen to digital satellite radio in high-quality 5.1 channel surround-sound, with XM-HD Surround powered by Neural Audio®, easily controlled via the on-screen display*. With Pioneer's new patent-pending Sound Retriever technology, compressed audio formats get a dynamic boost rivaling CD quality. This Elite receiver even includes a Phono input, so you can enjoy all this incredible audio — for your ears only.
Serious surround sound.
Want a movie theater experience in your home? With this Elite receiver you'll get 130 watts of immersive THX™ Select 2™ -certified surround sound, coming at you full-throttle across up to seven speakers — in your own living room. With twelve advanced surround modes, digital noise reduction, and Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES, and DTS 96/24 decoders, this Elite receiver delivers awesomely intense home theater. Super-compact circuitry dispenses heat and conserves energy to power seven channels of Advanced Direct Energy Amplification. Add Pioneer's Ultra Digital Core Engine 2 with a state-of-the-art third generation Sharc-EX® from Analog Devices and a 48-bit Freescale DSP processor, and you've got an Elite receiver equipped to handle all your entertainment demands.
Any room. Any source. Anytime.
Play a CD in one room. A DVD in another. XM digital satellite radio in still another. Custom-install ready, this Elite receiver simplifies professional customization for the ultimate home entertainment system. The RS-232c interface and IR/Input online downloads allow custom installers to add and program third party IR receivers, repeaters and touch pad remote controls — allowing multi-source, multi-room control for up to three rooms. Built-in 12-volt triggers can also be configured to power-up other components of your home-theater experience — such as closing remote controlled blinds just as the movie begins! For professional-grade audio — without the need for a professional — the Advanced Multi-Channel AcoustiC Calibration System (MCACC) with 9 band EQ, Phase Control, Standing Wave & X-Curve Control recreates the sound engineer's original intent, in your own home. Just place the included microphone in the room's sweet spot, and it evaluates the acoustic signature then fine-tunes the sonic performance of all connected speakers for unprecedented sound fidelity.

Fraydog07

Grip
Real Name
Zach Fraley
Hi my name is Zach, saw your post and had to make an account to see if you still had this receiver for sale.
i would like to see pictures of the receiver, as you say its worn, but if its just the battery plate to the controller i would be able to overlook that. I would also like to know if you have any idea how much shipping cost would be. I live in Ohio, and if it would be easier or cheaper (if close enough) to pick it up? Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon!

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
Yes I can send you picks. The reciever itself is great conditon, the remote is worn. Yes, its mostly the battery back plate. It work completely, however.

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
Thanks Type A fixed it. Fraydog here are the pics. As far as the shipping costs I work at FedEx Ground so I will look into the shipping cost vs drive option. I do know that depending on where you are in Ohio, that it should be delivered the next day at no extra cost. Depending on delivery radius some packages are guaranteed to be delivered overnight. The pics aren't the best. I lost my camera at my kids FIRST Robotics competition earlier this year. So I had to take them with me little camcorder.

pioneer1.JPG

pioneer2.JPG

pioneer3.JPG

pioneer4.JPG

pioneer5.JPG

pioneer6.JPG

Fraydog07

Grip
Real Name
Zach Fraley
I live in Mansfield Ohio, if that helps... i really like the receiver, but my wife is having a hard time paying that much for an 8 year old receiver. on top of that i read about the hdmi ports going out in this unit, and that being a common problem witch requires a firmware update that cannot be manually done by yourself. it has to be shipped off to the nearest pioneer repair shop and fixed, (know that cant be cheap). last but not least i have never used this site before to buy anything and dont know what im getting in to. if we could agree on a $200.00 with shipping included i think we would have a deal. i know its 50 less than your asking price with no shipping cost, but im just a little hesitant with new things and no guarantees. i hope we can come to an agreement and thank you for the picks!

Fraydog07

Grip
Real Name
Zach Fraley
Just wanted to know if you still wanted to sell the receiver, i didnt mean to offend you with my offer. I am still interested if you make me a counter offer we could see if we can meet in the middle.

Fraydog07

Grip
Real Name
Zach Fraley
schan1269 said:
You do realize he's damn near giving that thing away at $250+ shipping.
yes i do realize that, i just cant pay that much for it, and if he needs more out of it than what im willing to pay for it, a simple no thank you would suffice. not trying to be rude, Just offering what i can pay.

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
Yes, I remember about the HDMI problems, this unit was purchased with the Firmware already updated. How do you feel about 230 shipped?

Fraydog07

Grip
Real Name
Zach Fraley
Ok as long as it comes with the calibration mic for $230. shipped im in! Just let me know the next step is and what to do! my email is on my home page if you want to contact me that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks