1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinnacle Speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Shane K, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Shane K

Shane K Active Member

Just curious what everyone's take is on Pinnacle Speakers, specifically the Black Diamond Series. They were just reviewed in the Oct 03 Home Theater Review and scored admirably. I am looking at upgrading and am considering either these, Paradigm Monitor Series or something from Infinity. My receiver is a HK AVR 525. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Kinger

2. Jalil

Jalil Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the black diamond series also.
    Might be going tomorow to take a listen to the towers.

you had a chance to listen to them yet?

3. Drew Bethel

Drew Bethel Well-Known Member

You won't get any response about Pinnacle speakers on this forum...though they are excellent speakers and a supeb value. I've owned their old flag ship model since '96 and have no intentions of buying anything else.

Folks on this forum are like sheep - they follow each other buying only a handful of brands mainstream brands: - B&W, Paradigm, Polk, Def Tech, Etc.

4. Kenneth Harden

Kenneth Harden Well-Known Member

5. Jimmy Kilgour

Jimmy Kilgour Active Member

I can't comment on the Black Diamond series specifically (although I read the review in HT magazine),but I have been a very satisfied Pinnacle speaker owner for about 3 years now (Aerogel towers for the front L/R,Mini-gold center and Baby Boomer sub).Their customer service is also excellent.

6. Jason.Soko

Jason.Soko Well-Known Member

7. Heath_E

Heath_E Well-Known Member

Def Tech definitely doesn't get much love here. I almost hate to bring up the fact that I own some. BTW, I bought them before I even knew this forum existed. Hopefully that excludes me from the "flock".:wink: