What's new

Pink Floyd Videos (1 Viewer)

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
I was watching VH1 Classic last night and they were having a Pink Floyd weekend (:cool:) where they were showing nothing but documentaries and Videos
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
. ALL DAY
And I'm not talking about nothing but concert footage. The real Promotional video's(like Machines and the original Another Brick in the Wall Pt 2)
Now wouldn't it be nice to see these videos on DVD?

MikeAW

Second Unit
"Live At Pompeii", with snippets of the "Dark Side..." sessions is available on VCD, as is "Pulse". It's not as bad as one would think MPEG video would be. They are Asian-Japanese issues.

There is, of course, the Roger Waters concert thing on DVD.

I would think another band-members-phone-into-the-studio-to-check-on-it, Beatles "Anthology"-like, video project this time, is in the works...one thing these guys know is how to milk a buck/pence! They don't miss a trick!

MikeAW

Second Unit
"Live At Pompeii", with snippets of the "Dark Side..." sessions is available on VCD, as is "Pulse". It's not as bad as one would think MPEG video would be. They are Asian-Japanese issues.
There is, of course, the Roger Waters concert thing on DVD.
I would think another band-members-phone-into-the-studio-to-check-on-it, Beatles "Anthology"-like, video project this time, is in the works...one thing these guys know is how to milk a buck/pence! They don't miss a trick!
Here's a link to a fan site, that's interesting...
http://www.pink-floyd.com/links.html

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I don't have VH-1 Classic, but the regular VH-1 channel showed an excellent Legends documentary on Syd Barrett and Pink Floyd. I've seen a lot of interviews with the members of the Floyd but I had never seen any of this. Waters, Gilmour, Mason, and Wright spoke more candidly about Syd and how their music related to him than I've ever heard before.

MikeAW

Second Unit
You reminded me...I also have "Syd's First Trip" on DVD...alleged home movies by Syd Barrett. For completists only.

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
I have a Laserdisc of Delicate sound of thunder. Not as cinema-verite as Pulse, but still great to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks