Pics of the new room (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

Salamander Synergy twin 30 custom:

Mains & center:

Surrounds:

Marantz SR-8300, MA500 monoblocks x 2, Panamax 5100, Panamax Max2 sub. 5X GR Research A/V-2s, Adire Audio Tempest sub (15" passive, tuned to 17Hz, low Q) Denon 2900, Sony 222ES SACD, Marantz RC2000MkII remote, Slim PS2, PS3

Back wall was painted grey, looking for the right color for the side walls now. Room is ~24x12.5 with a high vaulted ceiling.

MACPUN

Agent
Real Name
Mike
Cool Dude :cool: Thanks for sharing...one question.

What size of TV you have there?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
It is a 34" Sony CRT and is probably the oldest component in my system at this point :) It will most likely be replaced this year though because now that I have a larger room and sit further away combined with the fact that I am really starting to like BluRay, I will need a larger set with 1080p capability.

One more pic :D:

BluRayPerv

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg Puno
The room is a bit clutterred....you've got very nice equipment....try to keep everything clean and clear of clutter that takes up space or can distract your viewers attention from your Home theatre system. Very nice rack...it looks fantastic in the dark. I'm glad you more space to upgrade to accomodate BluRay....let us know how things turn out.

DelRay

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks. BTW, Good job on yours. Having a rack that's built into the wall keeps it tidy and it's easy to get to the back of the gear.:D

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John

We had actually just moved in in that pic, so the clutter was a result of not having everything put away. It is clean now :)

joseph westcott

Second Unit
I have said it before but I will say it again. Beautiful speakers. Who would ever want to put the speaker grills on again?

I am sure the DVD player is top notch too. The AV rack is also unique and looks like a nice piece of furniture.

Nicely done! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks