What's new

Photos of bottomless Britney (1 Viewer)

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen
I was wondering if these photos have been discussed in the American media? I have been trying to find some reactions on news sites, but the photos seem to have passed in all quietness. I would have expected huge frenzy on tabloid sites but they don't seem to cause much stir. Personally I couldn't care less, but still I find it is somewhat humorous to see how hard celebrities are working on destroying their careers these days.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Who knows. Last night after the late night news "entertainment tonight" or one of them cheesy shows came on and the big story was Brittney and Paris are hanging out now (I'm assuming they meant Brittney Spears) and that Brittney just goes with the flow and Paris is calling the shots where to party and that Britt is the sort of tag along. I saw them in a back seat of a car, all dressed up like sluts and ready to drive off, probably with a couple dozen photographers in tow.

And how do I know this fresh inside gossip? Only because I couldn't change the channel quick enough.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link. What would be shocking would be to see bottomless photos of Rosie.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
oh, and before I forget...looks like some judges actually have a grasp of the real world.

Greedy bonehead. Perhaps sales for CDs and concerts are not so good now since her influential tween fans are all now almost grown up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15595990/

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
It sounds like they forgot the rest of the quote....

It should say:
It claimed Spears and her husband, Kevin Federline, feared the release of a secret sex tape would go unnoticed and not help her gain more publicity.

:D

Lars Larsen

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lars Larsen
Thanks for the links. What a laugh. Looks like dignity is sooo last year...

What amazes me is that these people must have advisors, pr personel, spokes persons and what not who would tell them what to do and how to act in public. Could it all be staged to draw attention? I don't believe anyone would want that kind of attention though (if they were at their wits).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I didn't hear about this until it was already known by everybody else on the planet--like Michael, I try my damndest to avoid celebrity news--but it is irksome that a classless nimrod of little discernable talent like Britney is a household name, while a highly talented actress like Kristen Bell is unknown by virtually everyone I ask. And, I know nothing about her personal life, but at least she isn't out shoving it in everyone's face (perhaps a bad choice of words, given the subject of this thread).

To be fair, I do understand that Britney has little choice. The photographers follow her wherever she goes, which they aren't going to do with a comparatively unknown actress. But, she sure knows how to play up to them and make sure they capture her at her worst, since it's good press.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
but that's exactly why the press follow Britney around - She's willing to show off her personal (trashy) life for them to photograph and make stories of. What else is she going to do to maintain celeb status??

It's like feeding a dog. If you keep feeding the dog, it will follow you around looking for more. Once you stop feeding the dog, it will lose interest and find someone else with a tastier treat.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
"find someone else a tastier treat."

Heeyyyyyyyyyy now. Zing! I think all they got were the photos! ~nudge nudge!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm glad nobody has sullied Mike's thread with sexual innuendo, but here it can be said that it is mildly amusing that the "What's your favorite pie?" thread is currently directly above "Photos of bottomless Britney." Of course, by bumping this, that won't be the case.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
the uncensored photos are out there, and i've seen them. britney REALLY wanted her picture taken in this fashion, it's obvious when you see the pics.

CJ

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL - Those are funny photos!

Britney, this stunt would have been better BEFORE you had kids. Who wants to see a cooch shot after a few kids? :laugh:

Mark Paquette

Supporting Actor
Oh my poor, aching eyes. Why did I go and look at those photos?!?! Nice c-section scar. White trash with $$, what a combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks