1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

PHE Press Release: Better Off Dead (Blu-ray)

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein

Street Date:

Aug 2, 2011 UPC: 0-9736-14522-4-1 Brand: VIACOM ACQUISITION Actors: John Cusak Genre: Comedy Synopsis: After his girlfriend (AMANDA WYSS) ditches him for a boorish ski jock, Lane (JOHN CUSACK) decides that suicide is the only answer. However, his increasingly inept attempts bring him only more agony and embarrassment. Filled with the wildest teen nightmares, a family you can't help but identify with and a host of wonderful comic characters, Savage Steve Holland's writing/directorial debut is a masterful look at those painfully funny teen years. PRODUCT INFO: Runtime: 1 Hr. 37 Min. 0 Sec. Languages: English Subtitled , French , Latin American Spanish Audio: Dolby Digital , Mono , 2.0 Surround , 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio , Stereo US Rating: PG
    [​IMG]

2. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    LOVE the cover art

3. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?

Tony D.
    Me too, kinda funny.

4. Stephen_J_H

Stephen_J_H All Things Film Junkie
    Supporter

Stephen J. Hill
    If the price is right, a must-buy. I'm just introducing my teenage kids to the limited oeuvre of Savage Steve Holland (only 3 films, and a whole lotta TV work, including the underrated Eek! The Cat). Now Warner and Fox need to get on the stick and release One Crazy Summer and How I Got Into College on Blu.

5. JoshuaB.

JoshuaB. Well-Known Member

Joshua
    I have a soft spot for Better Off Dead (and The Sure Thing) and after revisiting Ferris Bueller on the last day of classes (I love how my students can still appreciate a film where teens don't have cell phones or iPods), I need some more classic 80s teen comedy!